Search Engine Optimization Rates
Site Analysis, Competitor and Review Analysis
- Review of the current ranking potential of the client’s site and back link profile analysis.
- Review of issues related to website usability, website credibility, websites accessibility, user engagement, legal issues, crawling, site speed best practices, Google penalty check, indexing issues and suggestions regarding how to fix them.
- Recommendations for avoiding/fixing negative SEO issues (keyword stuffing, duplicate contents, URL canonicalization, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, keywords cannibalization, etc).
- Recommendations regarding content development. What type of contents and contents categories can attract additional traffic and links and can help in improving conversions (goals).
- Site traffic analysis – How visitors find your website, where they come from and how they use it. How keywords and advertising campaigns are performing. How the site is performing in comparison to hundreds of other sites in the comparable industries. Alexa rank and page rank analysis, backlink analysis.
- Competitive Analysis Report- It provides vital information regarding competitors like who are your competitors, which keywords they are targeting, what are they doing to attract traffic and links. From where they have got their backlinks. We also determine the current ranking potential of your competitors in search engines and help in establishing KPIs
SEO On-page Tasks
- Keyword Research Report – It provides a list of keywords that can bring the highest volume of relevant traffic to the website along with their search volume. It also provides suggestions regarding how keywords should be used on site to attract additional traffic.
- On-page optimization – We modify the title tags, meta tags, contents, HTML code, naming conventions and other on-page factors of client’s website to make it relevant to search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for targeted keywords. We do keywords positioning/placement to attract additional traffic to the site. Optimization of header tags H1, H2, and H3
- Outbound links are links that point to some other domain from your site. When you link out to related domains, it not only helps the search engine to understand your niche but also helps to increase the trust and quality of your site which plays a vital role in your blog’s SEO..
- Image tagging and optimization. Because search engines can’t read images, you need to use alt tags to help describe your image.
- W3C Validation and error fixing. To ensurethe technical quality of web pages and validation for browser compatibility and site usability.
- Html Sitemap. Creation and submission to search engines.
- Schema.org implementation. Schema.org is a collaborative, community activity with a mission to create, maintain, and promote schemas for structured data on the Internet. In addition to people from the sponsoring companies (Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex).
- Htaccess Setup. is a directory-level configuration file supported by several web servers, that allows for decentralized management of web server configuration. They are placed inside the web tree, and are able to override a subset of the server's global configuration for the directory that they are in, and all sub-directories.
- Google Webmaster set-up
- Bing Webmaster Setup
- Google Analytics set-up(if it is not done already)
- Google+ integration with Author profile linked (for blog pages)
SEO Off-page Tasks
- Directory Submissions (including DMOZ.org) Specific Directories: Submitting to business specific directories.
- Press Release and article Submission.
- Link Building. The process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. A hyperlink (usually just called a link) is a way for users to navigate between pages on the internet. Search engines use links to crawl the web; they will crawl the links between the individual pages on your website, and they will crawl the links between entire websites.
- Posting Classifieds: Advertise in classifieds sites. This task will be performed on a weekly basis (Post ads in 20-25 sites weekly).
- Image Building and Reputation Management
- Social Bookmarking: Book site's URLs to maximum social bookmarking sites and vote (rate) it up.
- Creating Web 2.0 Profiles. Examples of Web 2.0 include social networking sites, blogs, wikis, folksonomies, video sharing sites, hosted services, Web applications, and mashups.
- Creating Forum Profiles.
- Post Comments in blogs and forums.
- Local Promotion: (If relevant) Local business listing: List site in the local business centers of Google, Bing & Yahoo and other similar services.
- Will send you a monthly keyword ranking performance report over competitors.
- Google analytics and Webmaster Report.
- Organic and paid performance report will be sent separately.
Tracking & Measurement
$499 Per month for initial 3 Months.
$450 After for each continuing Months.**Will add more functionality in reports upon request from the client to meet their specific requirements.