Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our company! The rules and regulations stated in these terms and conditions are for the use of our company’s website.
By accessing and using our website, you accept the rules and regulations outlined in these terms and conditions. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of our company’s website, please refrain from using our site any further. The following is a list of terminology which applies to these terms and conditions, our privacy statement, and disclaimer notice: We may refer to our company as; “The Company”, “we”, “us”, and, “our”. Terminology such as, “client”, “your”, “you”, refers to you, the person accepting our company’s terms and conditions. All terms refer to the confirmation of payment needed for the process of our company’s assistance to the client, for the intended purpose of meeting our client’s needs, in respect to the company’s stated services/products, and in obedience to prevailing law.
Our company owns the intellectual property rights to all the material on our company’s website. All rights for our company’s website are reserved. For your personal use, you may view and/or print pages from our website. You are subject to the following restrictions of our company’s terms and conditions.
You shall NOT:
- Republish content from our company’s website.
- Rent, sell or attempt to license content from our website.
- Copy, duplicate or plagiarize content from our company’s website.
- Unless the content is specifically made for redistribution, the use of redistributing content from our company’s website is also prohibited.
The following is a list of organizations that may link to our company’s website without prior written approval:
- Search engines
- Government agencies
- News organizations
- Online distributors who hyperlink to our website
- Accredited businesses, except; soliciting businesses such as non-profit organizations, charity malls, and fundraising groups who may NOT have access to hyperlink our company’s website.
The organizations listed may have access to link our home page, to publications, or to more website information so long as they aren’t; (a) misleading, (b) sponsoring, endorsing, or approving the linking party and their products, (c) straying from the context of the linking party’s site.
Our company may or may not consider the approval of other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Dot.com sites
- Internet portals
- Consumer and/or business sources
- Law firms with business clients
- Trade associations and educational institutions
- Online distributors
- Associations that represent charities
If we can confirm the following, we may approve link requests from the organizations listed above:
- The link will not negatively reflect our company’s website and/or accredited businesses.
- The organization seeking link approval does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
- The benefit of using the hyperlink outweighs the absence of.
If you are listed in the above organizations and are interested in linking to our website, please contact us via e-mail. In the e-mail, please include; your name, the organization name, contact information, URL to your website, URLs that you are intending to link to our site, and URLs from our site that you intend to link elsewhere. Please allow the allotted time frame of 2-3 weeks for a response.
Organizations approved to hyperlink our website should go as follows:
- By corporate name
- By linking our web address
- by using a description of our company’s website and its content that makes sense with the content of the linking parties' site.
The use of our company’s logo or any other artwork is strictly prohibited from linking
You may NOT create frames or use any other relating techniques that alter the visual representation and/or appearance of our company’s website pages, without primarily receiving prior approval.
Our company, Tres Communications reserves the right to request that you remove all links or certain links to our company’s website. Upon such request, you agree to remove the link in the questions. By continuing to link our company’s website, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of these terms and conditions.
Removing Links from our Website
If for any reason you find a link on our company’s website or any link associated that may be objectionable, you may contact us. We may consider the request to remove links but are not obligated to do so. While our main effort to ensure that information on our company’s website is accurate, we do not warrant its complete accuracy; nor do we perpetuate that the website remains available or that the content is up-to-date.
We are not responsible or liable for the content that appears on our company’s website. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of our company’s website, you consent to defend us against claims that arise from your website. You may NOT use links containing content that is:
- Infringing of any third party rights
As outlined in these terms and conditions, we exclude ALL representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our company’s website to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. As stated, nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit and/or prohibit our company’s or your liability for personal injury or death resulting from negligence.
- Limit and/or prohibit our company’s or your liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit and/or prohibit our company’s or your liability in such a way that is not applicable by law, or
- Reject our company’s or your liability which may not be excluded under applicable law.
Our company, Tres Communications is not responsible for loss damages of any nature and the limitations and exclusions in this section of the disclaimer:
- Are subject to the paragraph above
- Govern all liabilities stated in the disclaimer of our company’s terms and conditions, including liabilities that arise from a breach of statutory duty.
If you have questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, you can contact Tres Communications at 561-594-6044 or message us here.